Sunday, March 9, 2014

F1 Miniature Golden Doodle Male will be 5 weeks old, Wednesday, March 12, 2014

 
 
Greetings from "Peter Pan", the doodle puppy!
I am now enjoying exploring my world with a wag to my tail.
When the weather is nice, mom is already taking me outside to go potty. The frequencies of potty time outside will increase after Wednesday! I enjoy playing with humans, dogs and Ricky the kitty. Mirabella, the child of household plays hide-n-seek with me with a blanket, gives me hugs and kisses, and crawls after me like a puppy. My two favorite toys are a stuffed goat and crinkly giraffe. Mom is arranging play dates for me with a young miniature doodle the next few weekends. After that, other puppies will be boarding here in April for lots of fun and socialization. It's great to be a puppy!


 








I love this "airplane" pillow because it makes me feel secure and similar to  cuddling with other furry creatures!
 

No comments:

Wonderful Doodles available with breeder buddies! F1b miniature doodles, F1 mini and medium doodles with blocky heads !

Happy Fall! This post features amazing colors of red and apricot doodles, in a variety of sizes, with our Breeder Buddies!    Available Nov...

Blog Archive